Heartland Does care about their owners

Loco

As many of you have seen by my pictures and stories of troubles and the fixes I have made to our Cyclone. Heartland came though to make it right.:) I did all of my own repairs as the pictures show and if I had not been able to do the fixes we would not have gone on any of the trips this summer. But I do have the know how to do the repairs better than the dealer would have done. After many hours of phone calls and e-mails with Heartland RVS. They made things right. I think they learned alot from what I have sent to them as far as pictures and the repairs I have made.
I must say they wanted to make sure we were happy. Not to say I did not stay on them about it. But it all worked out great. Of course I will still repair or rebuild all the things in the rig I can not stand or like the looks of to make it the best Cyclone on the road. You can bet it will be the best one on the road when I finish with it and I will still post pictures on here of the work I do to it. Again I must say Heartland really wanted us to be happy with our rig. They stepped up to the plate with class!!:) ;)

Last edited:

ChopperBill

Great post! My 3055RL is in the dealer for the third and hopefully the final round of warranty repairs. Did a lot of tinkering to make it to my liking also. Gave me something to putter around with. Just have to think of it as a blank canvas ready to be finished. When it comes home I will change out the tires to Michelin's and look forward to many trouble free years.