Loose feet on hydraulic landing gear

Willym

On my way out west I noticed that one of the disc type feet on out front landing legs was loose. I was able to tighten the holding bolt many turns by hand before I used a wrench to secure it. Two more feet ( I have the levelling sytsem) were a bit loose also. Had one of these come off on the highway it could have struck another vehicle. I therefore recommend that owners with these type of feet check them occasionally for tightness.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
On my way out west I noticed that one of the disc type feet on out front landing legs was loose. I was able to tighten the holding bolt many turns by hand before I used a wrench to secure it. Two more feet ( I have the levelling sytsem) were a bit loose also. Had one of these come off on the highway it could have struck another vehicle. I therefore recommend that owners with these type of feet check them occasionally for tightness.

That is a great recommendation. I would go a step farther and recommend tightening all nuts and screws on the outside and inside periodically as they will work loose from the traveling vibrations.