Saddle Decor in BH 3055

KL7j

Is the couch leather?

It also looks like the chairs are cloth unless a leather chair option is chosen.

Therefore in the leather chair option, is there any other choice besides leather Euros; say like leather recliners?

Gizzy

We just went through this when we ordered our BH3070 last week.
First of all, the couch is suppose to be leather. We found out that if you order the "Godiva" interior, you can get the recliners in leather for no additional cost.
We did not want the light colored leather so we opted for the "Saddle" interior and was told it was a $700 cost to upgrade to the leather recliners. (He would not explain why one color option was $700 and the other was free)
While at the dealer trying to sort out the options we wanted, a call was placed to HL and the supervisor of the BH division to ask a few questions. We ended up getting the leather chairs after he told us that if we ordered the one touch level up system he would throw in the leather chairs for no cost. We took the deal.

I am pretty sure that the couch is not leather, although it could fool me. Like Gizzy we just ordered a new coach. We chose the Godiva interior, cause we liked it, and the leather recliners were standard with that decor.
And yes there options like the leather recliners.

Peace
Dave

KL7j

We just went through this when we ordered our BH3070 last week.
First of all, the couch is suppose to be leather. We found out that if you order the "Godiva" interior, you can get the recliners in leather for no additional cost.
We did not want the light colored leather so we opted for the "Saddle" interior and was told it was a $700 cost to upgrade to the leather recliners. (He would not explain why one color option was $700 and the other was free)
While at the dealer trying to sort out the options we wanted, a call was placed to HL and the supervisor of the BH division to ask a few questions. We ended up getting the leather chairs after he told us that if we ordered the one touch level up system he would throw in the leather chairs for no cost. We took the deal.

Did they say if the leather chairs they would include are recliners or Euros ?

I also ran into the Godiva including leather couch and recliners, but the Saddle Decor is not very well defined as to couch being leather or what kind of leather chair types. I have not seen any Saddle colored recliners on brochedures or the web, just one instance of a leather Euro design, so I wonder if one orders the leather chair option if it is a Euro as they dont have Saddle colored relciners?

Incidently I was told that the ABS cover is not available if the Trail Air Hitch is chosen, that is not clear in options.

Hope someone from Heartland reads and replies here.

K

karykatz

When ordering the Saddle Decor, the couch will have a leather like material. You can choose the recliner upgrade option athat will give you the same matching leather like material.

Hope this helps.

ChopperBill

We have the Saddle and if it aint leather its and darn good substitution. I am not a fan of the leather chairs at the stick home but really like the horns. We ordered the Godiva kitchen chairs with ours. The kitchen chairs that come with the Saddle were a little busy for my taste.

KL7j

When ordering the Saddle Decor, the couch will have a leather like material. You can choose the recliner upgrade option athat will give you the same matching leather like material.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

The outcome to date is Saddle means leather couch, the leather chair option now is only recliner type. The Euros are no longer stocked by the factory.