2011 Brand new 32BUDS

Purchased this camper after having problems with a different manufacturer. Had previous camper 1.5 years and had 2 major problems and quite a few minor ones. Picked up camper on 7-8-2010 and decided to take it to a soccer game that weekend. Filled the fresh water tank and turned on the pump to fill the lines and the water came shooting out the city water connection!!! Connected the house hose to city connection and it works fine. Dealer says there is a check valve in the line that is stuck open. Also, went to open cabinet over couch and the hinge came right out of the door!!

Please tell me this is an uncommon problem because my wife will scream if we continue to have problems with a brand new camper.

Love the outdoor kitchen, wish there was a vent, the fridge gets hot if the door is closed. Love having the rear bumper pull out for a bike rack. Haven't used it yet, but plan to on next trip. Inside fridge is bigger than last one and is great to have. The boys love having the rear slider in their room, plenty of room in there now.

Hope to enjoy this new camper with the family.

jimtoo

Hi Steven,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

If you want to use your pump before you get a new check valve, you could put in hose plug or valve to keep water from shooting out. I can't say as I have heard of a door hinge falling off. Please contact your dealer for help with your problems.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

APT

No such problems with my North Trail. The DVD-TV connection was not correct and I may have a small leak by the kitchen sink, but nothing major so far. Enjoy the 32BUDS! It looks like a sweet floorplan!

Hi Jim,

ALready contacted dealer, don't need the pump at the site we go to in Vermont. Will use the camper a few times, then give the dealer a list of things to fix.

Thanks for the info,

Steve

NT_in_VA

Steve,
I have the 2011 32BHDS. Just like yours without the outdoor kitchen. I got mine at the end of July and have had no major issues. Just some minor cosmetic things. The only real issue i have is when i hook up the septic tank flush coneection i get some water on the floor from under the tub. Dealer says it is an easy fix when i take it in. Love the camper and have been out in the thing 5 times already this year.

Mike

I have had some issues with my 2011 Lakeside model, but I will refrain from posting them until after the dealer has had a chance to fix them. Not to bash, but I have had more issues with this brand than my 3 previous brands. Hope you have a good dealership, as this can make a huge difference in your satisfaction.

Mike,
Used the septic flush for the first time last month and the same thing happened. My wife started yelling that the bathroom was filling up with water, realized pretty fast the flush was the problem. Just another addition to the list for the dealer.