New Bighorn 3055RL

christianson

Took delivery of ower new Bighorn 3055Rl Oct. 16th 2006 very happy with it done pdi on it the only problem was the sink strainer gaskets were in wrong changed them in about ten minutes. The factory must be doing a good job of qaulity control or my dealer done a good job of prepareing it.,We bought it from Noble RV at Owatonna MN. about three hundred miles from ower house dealer is new but has excelent staff I would the whole experence of buying trailer a 10 I've owened several moterhomes and tailer and rate this Bighorn one of the best I've bought we have been rvers for 49 years. I would rate the qaulity of this trailer a 9 1/2 .

2005 Ford F350 DRW 4/4 Laret Crew 6.0 Air bags 4" exhaust
2007 Bighorn 3055RL 650 Artic Cat atv

Title edited by mod :)

Last edited by a moderator:

silverfox

Congratulations

Congratulations! We just picked up our 3055 yesterday. Should be ready to take it out on a short in-town trip in the next two weeks or so.

cmart

We're loving our 08 3055 if we could just keep the squirrels from pooping on it. Had a major problem, then a small minor problem, and now, no problem at all. Again, just loving life, the 3055, and meeting new heartland members along the way.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family you are going to Love it as well as this form.
Good luck and Safe Travels
Wayne

cgunn

I am considering a new 2008 Bighorn 3055RL.
I am looking for opinions and suggestions.

thanks charlie...

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Good choice

Charlie, I really dont think you can go wrong with a 3055. Pat and I have a 2955RL, which is about the same. Our kitchen is on the other side of the coach. We love ours and it pulls great and havent had any problems yet. Bob,:D Pat,:D and the cat:eek: