NJ Chapter Summer 2010 Newsletter

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hello All,

Here is the NJ summer newsletter. Enjoy!

Attachments

• HLOC Summer 2010 Newsletter.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 62

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Great newsletter Deb.Thanks for all the info and for you and John's hard work.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks!

Larry & Sam, there is always time to devote to our HL friends. Vacation or not! You and Larry would do the same thing! You can't fool me! But what else should I do while John and Terry are out visiting Ford Dealer's. Thanks Larry! You just had to bring that truck here, didn't you? Well, don't tell John, I think he should get a new truck before we retire.

truknutt

Committed Member
A tip o' the hat to all who contributed to your newsletter. Very nicely done. Member spotlights are a nice touch.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Debbie ,

Very nciely done regrauding your newsletter !!! Awesome job !! Can't wait to see you both in August !!

GHigbee

Hi Debbie & John,
the newsletter was awesome. Glad you had a great time on your recent rallies. We are still here in Port Republic and getting ready to go to Maine in August. We are entertaining joining the rally in Moab, Utah in September so I will keep you informed. We pull out of here on Sept 1 and who knows where we will land, but Utah is Great so we may go back there. Hope to see you Gina & John

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Deb and John--Great newsletter. Very well done. You are setting the bar really high for the rest of us to follow! Thanks also for the kind words.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hi Debbie & John,
the newsletter was awesome. Glad you had a great time on your recent rallies. We are still here in Port Republic and getting ready to go to Maine in August. We are entertaining joining the rally in Moab, Utah in September so I will keep you informed. We pull out of here on Sept 1 and who knows where we will land, but Utah is Great so we may go back there. Hope to see you Gina & John

Hey Gina, I am trying to get set up with another Greystone owner to come into Blueberry Hill. Just more fun around the fire and you'll love them! I'll try to get there before you guys head north. Have fun and say hi to John.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
What a wonderful newsletter Deb and John. Thank you for asking us to do the member section as I think it is a wonderful idea.. You guys are such a great Heartland family and we love having you as our "Leaders".
All the Heartland Leaders work so hard for all of us to have a great time..
Thank you!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
What a wonderful newsletter Deb and John. Thank you for asking us to do the member section as I think it is a wonderful idea.. You guys are such a great Heartland family and we love having you as our "Leaders".
All the Heartland Leaders work so hard for all of us to have a great time..
Thank you!!!

Thanks Deb but it was our pleasure to spotlight such a great couple who has a sincere devotion to the Owners Club! See you soon and travel home safely.

Great Job daughter, Mom says you get the talent from her side.:angel:

Well Pa, I think Ma's right!!!

awesome Debbie!!! Might I have a hard copy of that for the RV show in Hershey??? Great job!!!

Cheryl, I'll be glad to help out with that.