Rally Bags - Stuffed and Deliveries in Progress

jbeletti

Hello Nashville Rally Attendees,

Rally bags were stuffed this morning. Thank you Dave and Mary Hromek and their team!

Rally bags are being delivered to those who are here at the KOA and at their trailer as of 2 pm Tuesday. Thank you Marv, Evans, Mark, Jimmie and Justin!

Balance of the bags will be at the KOA office and will be given at check-in for those still to arrive.

Those joining us tonight at Caney Fork Fish Camp Restaurant, your pre-paid tickets are in their own envelope in your rally bag. Bring them tonight to redeem for your dinner :) Those who are here at the rally early and are not pre-paid for Caney but would like to join us, please do so. Dinner is at 6 pm. The waitstaff will present your with your own dinner check.

Jim

Last edited:

SmokeyBare

Deliveries of those Rally Bags have been made to those who arrived early... ( IF there was someone at their RV to accept the bag ). All other Rally bags are at Nashville KOA's Office. When you check in at their office, you should be given a Rally Bag. Have a safe drive coming to Heartland Owners National Rally !! Have FUN at Nashville Tenn !

Marv

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I would like to thank all those working the rally. We had our bag delivered today and the meal at Caney Fork was perty darn good. We were very fortunate and got served pretty quick. On the down side we were in the warm room. Not bad though. Good company and food made it bearable.

jbeletti

Thanks Ray. A lot of volunteers are doing a great job, keeping things on track.

I apologize to all about just average food at Caney - I was rather embarrassed . I assure you it was VERY good in March of 2009 when I scoped it out :) Too many management changes there has taken its toll. Hoping our caterer will do a good job for us Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

Jim