Outside Shower

cruzbill

How about adding an outside shower to the road side of a 184? Say behind the pantry. Should be easy to run H/C water from kitchen sink to roadside for shower?

shmily76

I agree! Would be great for washing off after trip out to the beach or lake and get the "ickys" off before the real shower. Heck, if it's nice enough, I'd do that instead of a shower in the bathroom (suit on of course!) :)

BobHebee

We just picked up our MPG 185 from Rte 125 RV and Marine in NH last week. The guys there were great. We are very pleased with the unit. I installed a 30 amp RV plug in the back yard so I can get the bugs out and not have any surprises on the road. We had a faucet installed in the pass-through storage compartment in the back. I attach a 10' shower hose to the faucet. I bought a shower tent from Cabellas and set it up in the rear near the compartment door with the shower hose. We have only tried it in the back yard but it works great. We plan to use it when on multi-night stays on our upcoming cross country trip.

We just purchased a 2011 mpg184 and this sounds like a great idea. Has anyone else tried this? If so, how does it work?

ILH

We also bought an outside shower at Cabellas a couple of years ago. Our problem was that we have a son in a wheelchair and the 'typical' handicap bathrooms were substandard - so we bought the outside shower. Warm weather permitting, its a great solution.