Replacment decals

hoefler

I have an 06 Landmark, Mt. Rushmore. The front decals are peeling and curling up something terrible. The closest dealer I have is over 2 hours away and tells me it is almost impossible to get them from the factory, and it is not worth going through the trouble of replacing them anyways. I would like to disagree with them. Could you help with me with this?? My zip is 65747, in southwest Mo. I can replace the decals myself, I just need a source.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Ed Hoefler

K

karykatz

Ed,

Please contact our Parts and Service Department directly. The phone number is 574-262-8023. They will help you get what you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

davebennington

I too want to replace my decals, but the service department person said that they do not have any more of the size we need. 10" high by 60" long it is my understanding that if we can get enough people together who want to replace their front decal it could be re-stocked. True?

Dave

Bighurt

Will they sell the current decal? I myself wouldn't have a problem putting a newer decal on an older rig. I mean it's not like the year is marked, or having a replacement decal lowers the overall value. Can you get the art .jpg? If so there are vinyl decal shops that can do a one off run so long as they have the image to print from.

Just tossing ideas out.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Replacement decals for our 2007 Landmark came from Graphix Unlimited, tel - 574-546-3770.

hoefler

I contacted Susan in parts at Heartland, they do not have the decals for an 06 any more and do not plan on having any more made. But, I asked about any of the newer models, she checked and emailed me the graphics layout for an 08. The Landmark logo on the front looks awful close to mine, with out the swirl underneath. So I have new decals on the way. If it has worked, I attached the pdf file of the 08 graphics.
View attachment 9455

Last edited:

hoefler

Recieved my new decals today. Susan rocks!!! Now I need to get it to cool down enough to put them on.

K

karykatz

We hope it cools down as well. Been hot everywhere. Send us the picture when you get it on.