Great Services at Bill Thomas is in Wentzville, MO

Sailor

Bill Thomas is in Wentzville, MO a sub of St Louis. Posted This info to RV Services Reviews the othere day, but also want to post this same info here. It is always good to know where not to take your RV for Services. But it is also helpful to here of where you get good Services.

Date of Service 7/12/2010

Work Done on 5th Wheel

Service Performed

Battery charger not working - found lose ground wire. Plastic part on the ladder to the roof was broken - replaced part from their stock
Door jam in bedroom was sticking - Cut the jam down when adjusting would not fix it
Loose fixture in bathroom - adjusted
Bug in auto leveling system - wired an additional switch to fix the issue when even the manufacturer could not figure out how to fix it.

Evaluation of Service Performed

We called their service department on Saturday while camping to see if we could figure out the issue with batteries not charging. When I was not smart enough to fix the issue. They got to work on everything as soon as I got there Monday morning on our way through St. Louis back to KC. They truly have a first class service department.

PS: They found something that needed to be adjusted that I had not seen, and did it with out me even having to ask.

Value of Service Excellent
Quality of Service Excellent