At the Nashville Rally...trying to "add as friends" the great folks I am meeting

GETnBYE

Not having a lot of luck finding everyone to add as friends here on the forum. I am so bad remembering names and user names.
Having a great time at our first rally.
Nita

GETnBYE

Jim, I think my problem is knowing how to find them by user name on the forum. I put the username in the search box and found a few. When I get the list it may help, I probably spelled some of the usernames wrong. I met Debbie, I am going to do the street I am on for her list.
BTW, we really appreciate all the work you and all the others have done and are still doing to make for a great rally.

Nita

loafer

Hey Anita
Its Bill and Maureen 2 doors down in the Sundance from BC Canada. My user name is Loafer named after the old time car club I belong to.
So great to meet you folks had a good chat with Wayne yesterday. Glad you are havin fun here this is only our second rally it will be lonely going home after leaving all the Heartland friends we have met here.
safe travels home all 2 hours of your trip
Travel safe
bill and Maureen

GETnBYE

Well Bill, It was actually 2 hours and 22 minutes! Next time I won't be able to brag about a short drive I bet. Great meeting you and Maureen also. You could always come down and see Alabama before you go home.
Safe travels,
Nita

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Well Thank You for your wonderful help Anita! Sadly the list couldnt be completed before the last day of the Rally. Note to self,, start to do it before the Rally and just add site numbers.
Thank you Jim for letting Duane and I try to add this feature for this Rally as the bigger the rallies are the more friends we all make.

We learn as we go and everyone gave Cheyl and I some wonderful ideas. I know we all had a wonderful time as everyone we met was smiling. Always read the signature at the bottom of the posts. I heard many members use their fun names but list their real names at the bottom of their posts.
The Rallies go so fast when you have so much fun.
Thank Jim and all the volunteers for everything you did. We all appreciate it!
Debbie Clause
New Jersey
Nashville V4..
Safe travels and see you soon.