The last big day/night - should be a great one!

jbeletti

We've had a great time to this point and the fun's not over.

We've got some great sessions happening today in the rally hall.

I'll be there at 7 am to have coffee with the early birds and the sessions will start not long afterwards.

This evening will be our big Heartland night. Caterers will be bringing and serving dinner and dessert.

After dinner we'll hold our door prize drawing.

We'll finish the evening out with entertainment from Steve Hall and the Shotgun Red Trio.

Should be a great time.

Jim

loafer

Jim , just want to thank you and Nancy for all your hard work to put this rally together .It has been great being here and meeting some of the great folks of the Heartland family.
This is only our second rally and we have had an awesome time.
thanks again Jim
Bill and Maureen

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
TTOOOOO much fun (except for the heat)!!!!! Seminars were well done and learned lots of good useful information. Great seeing old friends and making lots of new friends. A big hand (thanks) for all those who helped put this event on.

dglatta

Kathi and I have had a ball meeting new friends, learning new things, seeing the beautiful state of Tennessee even in the heat and humidity. Thank you Jim and Nancy and all the other folks that helped plan and organize the rally. Thanks also to all the Heartlanders that have made this such an enjoyable time for us first time rally goers!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Well the entertainment is over. Steve Hall/Shotgun Red and the Shotgun Red Band were GREAT! Very funny and entertaining.
Hit the jackpot on this one. Everyone had a great time.

Peace
Dave

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Sorry we missed it as I am sure we missed a great time. We are planning on next year.

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Awesome food and entertainment! Great friends, great fun!
Gus, finally got a TV after giving away how many???
Jim and Nancy, Great job! Thanks to everyone who helped put this together!
Good to see old friends and make new ones! :) smiling all the way home! :)

jnbhobe

WOW !!!! what a great show !!!! As this rally comes to an end I would like to say Patti & I have had a wonderful time as always making new friends and reviving old friendships. Thanks to Jim and his whole crew who were there to help at a moments notice.. Hope everyone has a safe trip home or to your next destinasion.

cjhicks

Judy and I had a great time, made some new friends and saw some old friends !! The entrainment was fantastic !!! Thank You Jim and to everyone who had a hand in making this a great Rally. See you all next year in Goshen. :):)

Can I say WOW too much on these rally posts? WOW - what a great night. Another great meal, great door prizes and great entertainment. Home run I think :)

Thank you Heartlanders - your the best!

And thank you to all the volunteers. You were many and you performed very well. As I mentioned during closing remarks, a rally of this scope cannot be executed by one person. Thank you, thank you.

Jim

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
As our first rally, it was GREAT! We really enjoyed the fellowship, learning, meals and entertainment. Thanks to Jim and all of the folks that helped put this on. Sorry about the heat in my home state but this is what we have here in July. Great job with all of the community service activities. This certainly will not be our last rally.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
WOW! What more can I say? Winning one of the TV's was great, but it pales in comparison to the great new friendships, renewed friendships, and overall wonderful time. Food was very good, seminars were terrific and the entertainment was fabulous. Great job Jim and all the volunteers. Can't believe how many friends wanted to help carry the TV back to the trailer!

Hey Gus - that TV will look great back in the Virginia Chapter office break room. I'm sure the staff will love watching it when they're not out there signing up club members and scouting rally locations. ::then I woke up:: Seriously - enjoy Gus and Deb. Glad you guys could make it. Travel home safely.

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Last night show? Now that right there was funny, I don't care who y'are. And their singing was pretty darn good too. I can say, theirs is the first DVD I have ever bought after a show.

The Rally? It's all been said and I'll say it again. Thanks to all the effort from everyone. Great Job!!! Hard work from all of you folks made it fun for us. It was good to meet some new Heartlanders as well as seeing those we have met before. Iowa is next for us.

Safe travels to all.

shovelguy

We have had the best time, and have made some very nice, new friends Last nights' entertainment was hillarious. We haven't laughed that hard in years. Thanks to everyone who made this rally possible. If anyone comes out west to Oregon, give us a ring and we will be more than happy to give you a personalized tour. Blessings as you travel home. We hope to see 'y'all' in Goshen. D&J

truknutt

Committed Member
Nona & I had a fantastic time! Thanks for everyone's hard work and to all the rally goers for enduring some hiccups now and then. Here's a parting shot from my pal Homey the Gnome for you. Porthole add this to the Rally album if you wish...

Attachments

• Homey59.jpg
    Homey59.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 18

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
Thanks Jim B. for a great time and a very educatioal rally. I had a great time!! I would also like to thank Heartland also for making this rally possible.

dieselsweetheart

Great photo Dave.... thanks Jim B. and Nancy for all your hard work! What a wonderful time! Lots of first time rally go-ers who had a great time and I'm sure we'll see them in Goshen.... safe travels everyone...have a great season. Oh, my surgery is Thursday! Can't wait till it's over...gonna try to make the NY rally if I can.