TV Mount

Wharton

Has anyone changed the TV Mount on the BH 3670? We haven't been out in ours yet but the supplied mount seems to be too high for TV viewing. We would like to angle it down a bit. Unless we missed it I don't think the current mount can be angled.

We are thinking about getting the Morryde TV1-006H and were wondering if anyone else has changed mounts.

Thanks

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You're correct, the supplied mount cannot be angled downward. With a LCD TV up there, it needs to be so you don't get the black out of dark scenes. If I ever get rich and famous, I'll replace it with a plasma screen. The Pioneer we have at home can be viewed from almost any angle and the picture is great, even night scenes.

dbhutchins

I'm working the exact same problem on our new 3210. Will research the Morryde mount. Anybody had any experience with this issue since this post?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I'm working the exact same problem on our new 3210. Will research the Morryde mount. Anybody had any experience with this issue since this post?

Since my main TV mount went with the TV when it got ripped off, I bought this one from Jensen, along with one for the bedroom TV. I have not had a chance to mount them, but they are pretty substantial and will TILT. You can also remove the TV from the wall by pressing a release tab and lifting the arm from the wall bracket. For the price, they seemed worth a shot.

http://www.jensenrvdirect.com/flat-...-bracket-with-double-swing-arm-extension.html