Nashville Rally, Excellent!

GETnBYE

Had a great time at the rally. It was our first of many we hope.

Met some great people that will be friends for life, can't wait to see them again.

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put the rally on, You did a great job. Wayne

Last edited:

kkamshop

This was our second national rally and it was loads of fun. Even with the heat, we enjoyed meeting friends old and new!!

Jim and his "posse" - you did a great job, the entertainment was excellent, the food was good and plentiful, and the marketplace and seminars were full of good ideas.

Hope everyone has a safe trip home but remember home is where your Heartland is :) !!

DW_Gray

Amy and I had a great time too and this was our first International Heartland Rally. Providing that the Lord allows it, we will be at the next one in 2011. Jim, you did an outstanding job. And for all the others who help, a big thank you and job well done. I really felt sad having to drive away this morning. The Heartlanders are a great bunch of people.

Little hard to tap this reply out on the iPad, but here goes :)

We too had a great time. Volunteers... You were awesome! Attendees... You were awesome as well. Thanks everyone for being flexible with the venue. They did the best they could and I feel they really stepped up for us.

Few campgrounds where I need a couple hundred sites, are going to be perfect. Even in Goshen, as accommodating as the Fairground are for us, it's not a perfect place. But Heartlanders will make do :)

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey Anita and Wayne,
I see you updated your photo. Looks nice, and nice shirts BTW.

PSF513

Let us add our congratulations on a marvelous time. JIM BELETTI: GREAT JOB! VOLUNTEERS: GREAT JOB!

If you attended the discussion on Friday about "full timing", I think there was an ulterior motive to Jim Beletti taking us to Nashville. A discussion about what do you do when it gets to the time when you can no longer handle the duties, etc. As I was traveling around Nashville checking out the sites, I came across Jim's motive. Not far from the Nashville KOA was the HEARTLAND HOUSING FOR SENIORS DSC00306.JPG As you can see, I went there, along with Southern Nights, to enroll

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Tried to look at the pics, but it is asking for a password.

Pictures for the rally site here need to be sent to Duane Clause, he has the password needed to enter them. As we missed downloading yours I am sorry. Anyone with pictures can send them to porthole and he will be adding them making sure there are no butt pictures or duplicates... He was down a the meeting hall waiting but only one showed up.. They can and still need to get to Duane for the Offical Rally site of photos.
Anita and Wayne we cant wait to see you again!! As well as all our new great friends.. These Rallies are the best and you never leave for home without a great list of new friends..
Everyone did a wonderful job as always and JIM B. you are the heart in Heartland as far as we all are concerned! Thank you doesnt begin to show how grateful we all are for the work you and the volunteers did.. Excellent time was had by all.

iefpro01

Carrie and I had a great time at the rally. We are back home safe, praying that all of you also make it home safe. Can't wait until next year!

GETnBYE

I removed the link, sorry to overstep. I apologize for the link needing a password, I didn't know it would, I was just trying to share my personal photos.
Didn't mean to cause anyone any problems.
Nita

dieselsweetheart

Too funny Pete! You know, for years, I've considered a sub-forum just for posting pics of things and places with Heartland in them that are not Heartland RVs.

dieselsweetheart

Wonderful, wonderful time!!! This was our second national rally and had just the best time...even in my gimpy condition I am so happy we didn't have to cancel! Thanks Jim B for all your hard work getting us all together...ya know it's not all about WHERE we stay, but that we are all together...

Gus, Debra, Dave, Nona, DH and myself stayed overnight at the Natural Bridge KOA in Va and headed on up to Pa (and Va) today. We had such a fun time last night too. Pizza delivery to the KOA and lots of laughs!!

See you all in future rallies!!!

Leno

Just want to add our thank you's to Jim and crew. You did a great job and we had a great time! Look forward to next year. I think KOA did a great job pulling that place together..

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Thanks Jim for a wonderful rally. We really enjoyed ourselves, and the company, our growing Heartland family made the rally such a memorable event. We are already looking forward to Goshen 2011.
We are presently in Unadilla, GA, at our home C2C park. On our way down just past Atlanta I received a low tire pressure warning from our PressurePro system. We pulled intoa Flying J 6 miles ahead, and I found the nut on the metal valve stem had backed off, allowing air to escape each time we hit a road bump (there were many!!). I tightened the nut, put air back in tire, refueled while we were there (thank you Flying J), and on our way again. That Pressure Pro saved our day, giving adequate warning before total loss of air and possible tire damage.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thanks Jim for a wonderful rally. We really enjoyed ourselves, and the company, our growing Heartland family made the rally such a memorable event. We are already looking forward to Goshen 2011.
We are presently in Unadilla, GA, at our home C2C park. On our way down just past Atlanta I received a low tire pressure warning from our PressurePro system. We pulled intoa Flying J 6 miles ahead, and I found the nut on the metal valve stem had backed off, allowing air to escape each time we hit a road bump (there were many!!). I tightened the nut, put air back in tire, refueled while we were there (thank you Flying J), and on our way again. That Pressure Pro saved our day, giving adequate warning before total loss of air and possible tire damage.

Glad to hear the Pressure Pro worked for you Eric. I remember you saying you were going to get it when we were up in Mt. Airy. Aren't you glad you did now???

BTW Unadilla is our home park for C2C also. Are you just hanging out down there?