Water Pump is loud

gotknot1

Loyal Owner & Member
Can anyone tell me is it normal for a water pump to get louder as time goes on. I have camped in our new 2010 Sundance 320BS 3 times and it seems like it is getting louder inside the camper as time goes on. I am just wondering if this is normal or if I should report it to my dealer? Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Gary

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Sounds normal....I replaced mine with a better quality Shurflo Model 4008 thats quieter and puts out more flow than the city water connection.

2010augusta

check the pipe to see if it is something simple as two pipes or a cable hit a pipe is making the noise. My dad just relocated their pump and did not secure the new lines, it made a horrible noise. I clamped and zip-tied a couple things and all the noise was gone.

gotknot1

Loyal Owner & Member
Thanks for the advice. I will look into it and see if it is loose, or something ratteling. I hate to replace the pump already but I will do what I have too.

Tom_Diane

I'd have it checked out by the dealer. It s a 2010 and should be under warranty. Did ya get the Sundance in Hiawatha? I've found that they take care of you after the sale .