New Mpg 186

brains77396

Got the issues ironed out with my local dealer. If all goes well, will purchase our 186 tomorrow. Could have gotten it cheaper from a discount dealer but a couple of things made the deal. The discount from the discount dealer was only the freight fee knocked off. That still left me spending a week and several hundred $'s to go get the thing. In fact, not counting freight, my local dealer was lower in price than the special discount deal. Second was the fact I know where to find my local dealer for any warranty of other issues that might arise. I spoke to Ray, one of the regional Heartland reps, (nice guy) and was told if I ever had a problen on the road to call him and he would get me into the nearest dealer with a notice to them we were on our way. That is the kind of service one can not buy. Thanks Ray. May make the Spring fall Rally after all. Now, if a R-Pod owner can name their Pod, surely I can come up with a name for a MPG. MPG POD, he he he, that ought to fire them up.:D. Brick red Nissan Frontier with red stripped 186.

MPG185-GA

Congrats.....we still love ours. Can't wait to take a little more extended trip and see if we still do :)............The awning comes in this week and then the MPG will be complete.