Towel Rack

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
There was a discussion a while ago about where to hang towels in the bathroom. We had this rack back with our TT (got it at WalMart, I think), hanging over the door to the small bath. Here, it hangs over the shower door. When we need to use the shower, it gets hung from inside the cabinet over the toilet (door ajar, naturally) until we're done. Originally, the assembly was loose and would fall apart easily until I used some clear epoxy to secure the rods in position. The hanger hooks and lower end have a piece of clear PVC tubing wrapped around them to prevent scratches and noise.

View attachment 9420

cashb

I like this! Also interested in the toiletries holder hanging inside the shower? Where did you find it, and how do you like it?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The toiletries holder probably came from Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I think. Could have been Wally World. The wife likes to keep her potions and lotions in there. All I get is a bar of soap and a small squeeze bottle of shampoo. With my head of hair, a hotel sample bottle lasts 6 months. The holder is compact enough that it does not get in the way.