Heartland central california rally @ jackson rancheria

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Just a reminder of the upcoming 3rd annual "Central California Chapter Rally" at Jackson Rancheria, Sept 17-20th. We have a total of 25 sites and 10 sites are still available. Please go to rally thread for more information if you'd like to join us. :)

EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, JACKSON - 9/17/2010 to 9/20/2010

Last edited:
Wish I could make it this year Teresa :( I must work the Hershey show that weekend. The Jackson rallies are great and the CG is awesome.

If anyone is considering this rally and has never been to the Jackson Rancheria, the campground is fabulous. Sign-up today :)

Jim

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Jim...we're certainly going to miss you at our rally this year. All of us enjoyed having you come all the way to California for our last 2 Central CA rallies. Have a great time at the Hershey show! We'll see you at the Buellton rally in October!

Wish I could make it this year Teresa :( I must work the Hershey show that weekend. The Jackson rallies are great and the CG is awesome.

If anyone is considering this rally and has never been to the Jackson Rancheria, the campground is fabulous. Sign-up today :)

Jim