Just signed on.

BIZZYMOM

We just signed on and are looking forward to getting to know how to navigate the forum. Will need lots of help.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey there BIZZYMOM, glad you are on board. You will find alot of helpful people and a world of knowledge here on the forum.Enjoy.

GETnBYE

Hey there Alabama neighbor.
Welcome and feel free to ask any questions you need help with.
Nita

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Easiest thing (IMHO) is to go to the "What's New" tab once you sign on to see what the latest posts are about. If you're looking for some specific info, then go to the individual sections under "Forum." For technical info, go to the "Tools" tab and look for specific manuals on appliances or mechanical stuff. If all else fails, shoot up a flare (ask a question) and you'll get all the help you need.

After a while, to find out what posts you might have responded to, click on your name and along the left side of your profile info is a link to find all of your posts.

jimtoo

We just signed on and are looking forward to getting to know how to navigate the forum. Will need lots of help.

Hi David,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

If you have a probelm just ask and someone will be here to help.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

bozo

Welcome, hope you injoy the forum. You will find the folks on here to be a great help. We have alot of longtimers on here that have helped us with problems and Mods that have been great. HAPPY CAMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bozo

( Brian & Sheila ) Ellijay, GA
2004 GMC 4x4 Z71 ext cab
2011 North Trail 21 FBS

GETnBYE

Brian & Sheila, I see that you are from Ellijay, I have been thru there on the way to a friend's cabin in Hiawassee (sp), I think it is a beautiful area and the town is so full of neat shops and great places to eat. Are there any nice campgrounds that you can recommend?
Thanks,
Nita

BIZZYMOM

Thanks for all the friendly responses. We will be asking questions later. Our plans are for a trip across to Montana and points in between. Any pointers on entering Canada from Glacier National Park area..

bozo

Brian & Sheila, I see that you are from Ellijay, I have been thru there on the way to a friend's cabin in Hiawassee (sp), I think it is a beautiful area and the town is so full of neat shops and great places to eat. Are there any nice campgrounds that you can recommend?
Thanks,
Nita

Nita,Try Woodring Branch it is a COE campgroung on Carters Lake. Not much to do but get some rest there. Doll Mountian is also COE at Carters Lake. Fort Mountian is a National Park they have a good campground its a little bit of a climb to get up there maybe that F-350 diesel will get you up to the top. If it was a Chev well never mind just kidding.LOL:) If you go try to stay in the new part. The campground is split into two parts by the main road. The section on the right is the new section. HAPPY CAMPING!!!!!!!!!!

bozo

GETnBYE

Thanks for the info Bozo,
BTW, If it was a Chev.........my husband wouldn't drive it!! JK too.
Thanks,
Nita
Nita,Try Woodring Branch it is a COE campgroung on Carters Lake. Not much to do but get some rest there. Doll Mountian is also COE at Carters Lake. Fort Mountian is a National Park they have a good campground its a little bit of a climb to get up there maybe that F-350 diesel will get you up to the top. If it was a Chev well never mind just kidding.LOL:) If you go try to stay in the new part. The campground is split into two parts by the main road. The section on the right is the new section. HAPPY CAMPING!!!!!!!!!!

bozo

bozo

Thanks for the info Bozo,
BTW, If it was a Chev.........my husband wouldn't drive it!! JK too.
Thanks,
Nita

Now that hurt !!! JK Glad we could help. As we say in the south ya'll have a good day. HAPPY CAMPING!!!!!!

bozo

Climber01

Seems like you have a 21 fbs. I'm trying to figure out if I want to purchase a trail runner 20 fbs. The one the dealer had ALOT of problems with the walls not lining up. I am looking at another trailer same model, but it makes me nervous. How do you like your trailer?