Last year of 3210?

Howdy

Sorry....Title is wrong. I meant 3210........What is the last year of the Cyclone 3210? Was it 2010? I went to a dealer in Reno to get some info, but they were useless and was trying to push a 3612 on me and telling us this will be the last of the decent built Cyclones as they are going to cheapen them up quite a bit for 2012 and on.

Last edited:

gpshemi

Re: Last year of 3010?

I can't imagine that's true. Doesn't make any sense really. It's the reason Cyclone is considered one of the best, if not THE best, of the toy haulers. It's for people who want high end. If people wanted a slightly downgraded toyhauler still built by Heartland, then they can look at the Road Warrior. There are tons of other lesser toyhaulers on the market.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)

What is the last year of the Cyclone 3210? Was it 2010? I went to a dealer in Reno to get some info, but they were useless and was trying to push a 3612 on me and telling us this will be the last of the decent built Cyclones as they are going to cheapen them up quite a bit for 2012 and on.

All sales talk. I hate it when salesmen pull this crap. I'd look for a different dealer.

Howdy

All sales talk. I hate it when salesmen pull this crap. I'd look for a different dealer.

I figured it was that much. The reason I went the 100 miles to reno was there are no Cyclone dealers near me.(At least any that carry any stock, though I did find one close to me last night that does have a 3010 on the lot I will go look at today). I have a big Fuzion dealer near me and wanted to see a Cyclone in person so I could do some comparison shopping. As soon as I told that salesman I was a year off from purchasing anything he threw us out of the trailer, locked it back up, and told us goodbye. Needless to say I will never be going back there, but there just are very few dealers carrying toy haulers anymore that I can check out.

The 3210 look promising and I did see a couple 2010's online, so I guess I am going out on a limb here saying that 2010 was the last year for the 3210.

rtataryn

Sorry....Title is wrong. I meant 3210........What is the last year of the Cyclone 3210? Was it 2010? I went to a dealer in Reno to get some info, but they were useless and was trying to push a 3612 on me and telling us this will be the last of the decent built Cyclones as they are going to cheapen them up quite a bit for 2012 and on.

2009 was the last model year for the 3210. At least one 2010 model 3210 was made in the summer of '09 and was posted here by Gzopete.

Howdy

According to the NADA Guides for RVs, 2009 was the last year for the 3210. I, also, have seen some listed as 2010s.

You are correct. 2009 was the last year. Maybe some dealers are trying to pass off the 2009 as a 2010 to sell it as "new" vs being a year older model?

We just got back from looking at a 3010 at a local dealer. It had some things we liked and even though it doesn't have the loft if still might be workable. We do want that new feature of having the rear convertible sofa and picnic table which this trailer was ordered without. That would be a must. Its time to go back and look at the Fuzion 322 and start making a decision.

Bought a new, leftover 2009 3210 this past April. I looked at the 3010's and decided I liked the loft in the 3210 which gives you a full 8ft. ramp in the back (not as steep as the 3010's) and I also like the three 6000# axles on the 3210. Having an extra set of brakes and a little more weight carrying capacity is kinda nice plus they gave me a huge discount on the 3210 since it was a 2009 model. If you can find one you won't be disappointed.

You are correct. 2009 was the last year. Maybe some dealers are trying to pass off the 2009 as a 2010 to sell it as "new" vs being a year older model?

We just got back from looking at a 3010 at a local dealer. It had some things we liked and even though it doesn't have the loft if still might be workable. We do want that new feature of having the rear convertible sofa and picnic table which this trailer was ordered without. That would be a must. Its time to go back and look at the Fuzion 322 and start making a decision.

Look into the new rear seat/beds. Instead of being oriented across the garage, the bottom beds head front to rear allowing a walking space from the front back to the ramp/pulldown screen. Basically allows two couches.

Howdy,

IMHO buying a toy hauler with no furniture would be even better. Get a decent sofa bed that is comfortable as opposed to most RV type sofa beds that I have seen. A queen size air bed works even better than the auto air in the RV Sofas! Mine is gathering dust in the extra room at the stiks and bricks. Love my Lane recliners!

Look into the new rear seat/beds. Instead of being oriented across the garage, the bottom beds head front to rear allowing a walking space from the front back to the ramp/pulldown screen. Basically allows two couches.

Yes....That is what I was referring to in a previous post when I commentated on wanting the "rear convertible sofa and picnic table". For us that is a must in a smaller trailer and I like that design better than the Happijac picnic table option that is offered in brand B.

Howdy

Bought a new, leftover 2009 3210 this past April. I looked at the 3010's and decided I liked the loft in the 3210 which gives you a full 8ft. ramp in the back (not as steep as the 3010's) and I also like the three 6000# axles on the 3210. Having an extra set of brakes and a little more weight carrying capacity is kinda nice plus they gave me a huge discount on the 3210 since it was a 2009 model. If you can find one you won't be disappointed.

Since I am not in the market to purchase next week(much to the dealers disappointment), I am actively searching to a 3210. I do like that option of the loft and having the twin beds in the rear vs 2 queens is not a big deal as it would be used by kids. The problem is finding one locally with a glass door or a sliding glass door leading to the garage. That looks to be an option on the 2009's, but I am not sure how popular that was to be ordered. I cannot stand the look of the solid white man doors surrounded by all that wall paper.

TNT

Agree with powerhouse. We weren't necessarily ready to purchase our Cyclone as soon as we did, but knew we wanted the 3210 vs the 3010 so bought in April 09. There wasn't a dealer in the Albuquerque area who sold Cyclones so we found a dealer in Durango who then had to go to another dealer in Missouri to have the one with the sliding door brought out. It was a bit of work over the phone to arrange everything but after a year, VERY WELL worth it. I believe there are still some available on rvtrader.com. Best of luck with your decision and hunt.

Howdy, I noticed you are in Calif. I found several new 3210's for sale in Calif. when I was looking for mine. this was before I got lucky and found one locally. Can't remember whether any of them had the sliding garage door option or not. Perhaps there might be a couple of them left. Let Google be your friend.

Howdy

Thanks guys. I forgot about RV trader. I keep looking on Craigslist and there is a used 2008 local to me in Winters, Ca but no glass between the garage and living quarters. I will keep up the search.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired

IMHO I love the glass sliding doors! It makes the trailer look so much bigger and ease of access when stopping without putting the slides out.. Love our Cyclone!! Thank you Porthole for making it so usable for our needs. That is what has to be considered when purchasing.. does it fit your needs...everyone is different..

greylynn

Thanks guys. I forgot about RV trader. I keep looking on Craigslist and there is a used 2008 local to me in Winters, Ca but no glass between the garage and living quarters. I will keep up the search.

I just bought the one you are talking about in Winters...........

Grey