Heartland's new Policy

busted2341

Scott,

can you explain to me why ExploreUSA cannot seem to get warranty parts shipped to them. They have had my coach AGAIN for the last 3 weeks, after having it for more than 2 months and are telling me that Heartland will not ship parts any longer. I was also told that parts come on delivered coaches but seem to miss my dealer. If you look at my warranty claim for these trips you will see that in the 2 months and 3 weeks they have had my coach, Rails for the table, a microwave and the flex strap under the slide can't seem to get here. I would be happy to speak with you about this problem so that I can either enlighten you to what is being done to the Heartland name or to get a fix for my $40,000.00 coach.:mad: :mad: :confused:

busted2341

Been a week. I guess the answer is no one can answer the question. Now I know why my coach has been in service for 3 months!!!!

tcbrady

Frank - please give me a call at the factory (574-266-8726) and we can discuss your problem

thanks,

Scott

Frank,
Sorry - I didn't get your first post - but I got this second one. First of all, no, it's not true that we will not ship the dealer parts. That's just silly. We have a whole team of customer service and parts representatives who ship hundreds of parts a week to hundreds of customers. As far as parts shipping in coaches, that happens at times when a dealer has a coach coming their way and agrees that the parts can come in it.
If you feel that you are not getting the service you deserve, feel free to contact David Partin, head of our Customer Service Dept. who can be reached at 574.262.8030.

ST
ST

busted2341

Scott and Coley,

Thanx I talked with Jim and he got it taken care of...thanx for responding...... without an explaination of the circumstances or reason why the parts were not sent..but it is resolved...thanx again.....and just for the post, I would still buy a Heartland Product all over again.....