Front landing gear

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
The landing gear on my 35QSQB Elkridge. The front lefthand side landing gear is not square to the frame.It seems to be 3-4 degrees out of square.The dealer has looked at and not sure how to fix this.I feel that the whole assembly needs to be removed and reistalled.Is this something that I need to take to a frame shop sine the dealer is not sur about how to repair it.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Dale,

You might want to call Lippert if the dealer does not know how to fix it. They can then talk the dealer through any repair needed.

B

bwwalczak

This is most definately a question for our service department. I can tell you that I have not heard of this.

The contact number for our service department is: 574-262-8030.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Larry,
I talked with the dearler today and I think we came up with a plan on how to fix it.It looks like it will require to shim the upper mount point and that will bring the lower into the postion which will square it up. The upper bracket may need to be remade and welded on to get a good fit.I will have them try to get with lippert. They said that they have tried to get with heartland but had no luck. Which seems odd that I make one post and get a phone number to call.
Bryan,
I will call and see if it something that they have seen before.Thanks for the number.

Thanks,

Dale

This is something that in didnt notice until I was looking at the 5th from about 200 yards and them it stood out.