Nashville rally and more

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
The Nashville rally was a great time, and Gerry and I want to thank everyone for joining us at the first WI reception. We look forward to the second WI reception at Goshen, IN in June, 2011. Perhaps there will be more WI rigs at the Heartland rally in Goshen. It was a great time to get caught up on all the news. We are thankful that Pete Peterson won the battle with the bee. I think we were all glad to see Sue and Jack made it to Nashville. Some of us will be attending the MI rally in Ludington in August. If you are interested, check out the date and location on the forum Portal page. What do you think, Sue, will you talk Jack into the MI rally? Gerry and I will be at the MI rally along with Cookie and Mary. CampFest is not to far off, and many WI chapter members will be there. Jim and Nancy B. will be at CampFest for the first time. Cookie and Mary, will you have your new BH by for all to tour and admiire? Anyone interested in CampFest check it out on line, www.campfest.net, or let me know if you have any questions. Finally, the 2011, WI Chapter rally is set for Country Road Motor Home and RV Park, Lake Delton, WI, for August 12 - 14. I have reserved 15 sites, but more are available should they be needed. Please, make your reservations as early as possible, and send me a message when you contact Terri Lynn at Country Roads and sign up for our rally. A couple of you brought up the idea of WI chapter shirts. Gerry and I will look into the possibility of creating a undated WI shirt, and let you know what the choices and prices may be. Please, let us know if you have any suggestions, ideas, or activities that may interest our chapter. This year the group traveled to the crain foundation and the winery. What are some ideas for 2011? Also, please do not hesitate to suggest a menu meat for 2011. Alf, are you up to grilling the meat for us? Best wishes and safe travels to all. Tom and Gerry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Tom & Gerry, Thanks for hosting the reception at Nashville, It was especially good because we really didn't need to have dinner/supper that evening. As for the 2011 Wisconsin potluck meat, how about some good ol' Sheboygan Bratwurst? I know, we had brats 2 years ago but hey, we're in Wisconsin. See ya'll at Campfest!