Mpg 186

MPG185-GA

Looks good! Happy Trails!

Let the mods begin......

We just picked up the awning yesterday. Set it up and well, whie it was certainly not designed with the MPG in mind, it should serve the intended purpose. This will take some modifications to make it fit properly, but it should be functional. Adds a lot of outside space.......

Last edited:

brains77396

We are getting 13.5 running at 60/65 with the overdrive turned off, which up's the RPM's by 200. I do not run either, but I just came in from hooking up to go get a sway-bar installed when I read your message. I have not had any white knuckle moments, but am not able to relax while driving either. We have the king-cab with the extended wheelbase so that has helped. However, we do get a wiggle every time something passes us. Not bad, but enough to keep us on our toes. The wife drove for over an hour and had no problems either. Hopefully the sway-bar will remove the wiggle. Also, we have not towed in any type of wind other than a gentle breeze so I have no reliable info on that. Hensley makes a WDH that has built in antisway, guaranteed not to sway, for small trailers, but you have to rob a bank to afford one.

How is towing the MPG with your truck? Do you have a weigh distribution hitch or anti-sway attached?

What is the typical mileage pulling your MPG?

Thanks

Kelvin