EMS worked

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Currently in Asheville, NC at Bear Creek CG, and it has been hot. Every unit in the park seems to have their AC running, and one diesel pusher had 2 units going. All of a sudden all 120V power was gone. I checked my Progressive Industries EMS, PT50C, and saw a code for low voltage. I felt good about the EMS working as expected. It protected our BH from possible electrical damage. The EMS was well worth the investment, and now DW understands why it was needed. One does not know when an electrical problem will raise its ugly head, but you have to be ready. If you are thinking about protecting your unit with an EMS, check out www.progressiveindustries.net.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Cannot count the number of times ours has saved our coach...would never be without one again. It can sometimes be an annoyance, especially if power is iffy and it keeps cutting in and out...but better that than frying everything inside...JMHO!!

I second Progressive Industries...the company is the best!

branson4020

Icantre Member
I actually have a competing brand, Surge Guard, but I have had similar experiences. At one campground in particular, every day at about 4:00 PM, as folks came home from work and turned on their air conditioners, I would just count on the unit to trip on low voltage for about a half hour.