Squeaky Sundance Floor

bnsummers

the floor in my sundance 2010 3200re squakes when you are in the kitchen area. Is there any way to stop it from squeaking when you walk on it?

jimtoo

Re: bnsummers

Hi bnsummers,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Have you contacted your dealer about the squeak? It probably just needs a screw added someplace.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

D

Dave Willis

I sent this over to service to see if they can help you. You probably just need a screw in the cabinet base or something but I'm sure our service department will be able to help you figure it out.

Thanks,

FennerJ

Heartland Dealer Service

Your best bet is to have the dealer look at it. adding screws to the steps, cleats in the cabinets and other various hidden places help also.

However, you have a wood decking floor with 2x4 joists in it. When you walk on it it is going to move. In the floor there is a tin ducting for your furnace. Anytime you have metal and wood side by side there is a chance of a slight squeak.

stix-n-stamper

Stix-n-Stamper
We have the same problem on our 2010 Sundance. Hadn't noticed the squeak until this trip. Its over near the refrigerator/stove area and fairly obnoxious.

2010augusta

Since the Factory has weighed in on this topic, I have moved the thread out of the ATF area so the discussion can continue.

ChopperBill

Our old 3055 had a squeak in the bedroom "floor" but I found out it was a squeak between the sink cabinet and the wall. You might investigate a little further. Could be something simple.