New NT 22FBS

RJS

My 1st post! OUR NEW 22fbs WAS ORDERED ON THE 12TH OF JULY! Excited to learn and share from all you nice folks!

jimtoo

Hi RJS,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all are willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure you will enjoy your North Trail when you get it......now the hard part,,,, waiting for it...but hang in there, time will pass quickly..but not as quick as you want.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

irvin56

check out the north Trail section of this forum. Lots of info on there and throughout this great forum. A lot of stuff, fridges, furnaces and other stuff are the same regardless of name or size.
if you need to ask a ?, just post and someone will jump in with both feet to help.

3rd season with ours and LOVE it. just got back from 18 days in Drumheller,Alta.
the waiting will be worth it, once you get loaded and go CAMPIN:D

RJS

2222 Thanks to Irwin and Jim M. for the warm welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family . I'm hoping our 05 1500
Silverado 4x4 ext. cab will be an able tug. Thanks again from North Central Ohio! Bob

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Shouldn't have any problem with the tow vehicle. We tow a 21 fbs with a 03 Dodge 1500 quad cab. Will always have some issues going up grades but a little patience goes a long ways. Enjoy!!!

RJS

THANKS Bret, Sandie and ' Sara the terror" for the encouraging words! I'll bet Sara's not such a terror any more since she's gotten her glasses!

APT

I've got a 28BRS, so a bit more weight and length with a similar tow vehicle. I think you'll be fine if you have the 5.3L and 3.73 gear. What dealer did you order through?

RJS

Thanks APT for your encouraging reply. Yes, we have a 5.3L/ 3.53 gearing 4X4 Off Road. Our concern is mountains as our kids live in CO.
We ordered our NT22FBS from RVWholesalers in Lakeview, OH.