Kudos to the Fan-Tastic Vent Folks

Lance & Jo

Last week the Fan-Tasic fan in or new to us 2008 Big Horn decided it was old enough to retire. I called The folks at Fan-Tastic and discussed the problem. After deciding it was the thermostat I tried to order a new one. They told me nope couldn't do that cause it was a warranty issue and they would just send me a new one, even though the trailer is over 2 years old and I am not the original owner! It's hard to argue with service like that and the fan seems to be much happier with the new thermostat.

jagiv

Last week the Fan-Tasic fan in or new to us 2008 Big Horn decided it was old enough to retire. I called The folks at Fan-Tastic and discussed the problem. After deciding it was the thermostat I tried to order a new one. They told me nope couldn't do that cause it was a warranty issue and they would just send me a new one, even though the trailer is over 2 years old and I am not the original owner! It's hard to argue with service like that and the fan seems to be much happier with the new thermostat.

We are having our dealer replace the vent in the bedroom of our 2011 North Country 29RLS with a Fantastic Fan. Based on your experience, Lance & Jo, I think we made the correct choice. Thanks for sharing your "good news" story. We all could use some more "good news."

John

Wharton

We have had Fantastic Fans for many years and have been totally impressed by their service. They are also very responsive to little problems. We installed our own Fantastic Fan, had a problem, emailed them and had an answer back with an hour. Also had a cover issue, new cover is coming, free of charge. This is onve of the few companies who truely understand customer service.