Problem With Slide

Leno

We have had an ongoing problem when putting the slides in, that they periodically stop.
We have to wait a few seconds and try again. The other day I had to do this 3 or 4 times to get one of them in. At the Nashville Rally this came up when the Lippert Rep was speaking. He asked for a show of hands how many were having this problem. Quite a few. He said he would bring the problem back to Lippert. We are now having work done in Elkhart and talked to our tech about it. They spoke to Lippert and they won't cover fixing it. Guess I don't understand why? We are still under warranty. Now the dealership here has to go to Heartland about it.

olyfire

We bought our North Trail, 2010 32BUDS, in April of this year. The first of June our large slide came in and would not go back out at all. We took it to the dealer that agreed to do our warranty work. When they opened it up they found that it had ruined most of the components. They contacted HL and Lippert. Lippert sent all of the replacement parts and after a month and a half we have our trailer back. Lippert sent all of the parts at no cost to us.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
What really baffles me is the two different extremes we hear. There are posts/threads that tell us how great things go when working with Heartland/Lippert and then there's the other end of the spectrum. Lippert won't take care of a problem. I'm not trying to start anything, just saying it's strange. I wonder if it has anything to do with the people we deal with. We may get one reps that is great and the next day a different rep that won't give us the time of day. Go figure!