New Landmark

sgtbigb

:DWell it happen again:angel: We was brosing around at the Good Sam Rally and low and behold we found the 2011 Landmark Mt Rushmore that we liked. It is loaded. Double pane windows, 2 air condtioners 1 with heat pump, auto level system, and etc .Well RV4Less out of Knoxville Tn offered us a deal that we could not refused:)So here we are at the Creekside RV Park in Pigeon Forge, TN where they put us up for a couple of days so that can get the Landmark ready for delivery. Yea yea I know, this the third Hearthland product we have brought in the past 5 years,but I beleived this the last one:p

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
That's awesome Gene. Hope you and Song get lots of years out of this one. Hope to see you in Goshen next year.

Mark

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Gene, that's great! Why don't you bring it down to Spring for our October rally? We'd love to see it and meet you too.

PSF513

GENE: That is awesome. But don't feel alone in this world. Deb & I bought a 2010 Big Country in August, 2009 and in June, 2010 we bought a BigHorn with all the bells and whistles. We are very happy.

Congratulations. Happy & safe travels

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Gee, I feel behind the times with our Landmark "Classic" LOL. Congratulation and Happy Camping.

osims

bsims
Gene
I kind of had an idea that might happen soon, when we were in Memphis Song said she might just have to pick you up a new Landmark. Congrats.
Bill

hcriddle

Gene, I looked at that one on the internet at RV4Less. I sure wanted it but I knew I couldn't fade the heat for buying another fifth wheel a year after getting the first one. Hopefully that settlement comes in soon and DW says we can talk about a new truck and that Rushmore then.

dieselsweetheart

Gene!! Congratulations!!! Be sure to tell Butch and Karen hello from the Horst's!! We bought our BH 3400RL from them in March 2006...well that's when we picked it up...that w/e it snowed in TN!! Of course, cause we came to town!!! We also stayed at that CG you are at...I think Butch is friends with that owner... we loved Butch and Karen too...and they do have irresistable deals. Best of luck with your new Landmark and we'll see you in Goshen!!!

truknutt

Committed Member
Congrats Gene. Will that new washing stick still reach the top of that Landmark?? New truck in your future?