Sewer hose storage project - completed

Gary F

I've completed the sewer hose storage project. Take a look :)

Attachments

• IMG_0756.JPG
    IMG_0756.JPG
    192.9 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0757.JPG
    IMG_0757.JPG
    196.7 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0758.JPG
    IMG_0758.JPG
    242.5 KB · Views: 189

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Gary,
That looks great.And it is very handy, and you keep the smell out of your storage area. I installed a second one just in front of the spare tire on my Mt. Rushmore. I think you will enjoy your new addition.
:D

K

Ken Washington

Nice job Gary,
I installed two in my storage area and so far have not had any odor problems. I do flush and drain a lot before putting them away.

Ken

phranc

Nice Gary,, Did you drill the frame flange to fasten the pipe tape?? Looks like 6" drain pipe..

Gary F

Phranc,

Yes I drilled the frame flange's and attached the metal straps with 5/16 bolts and nuts. The off door side is up against the gas line which puts the whole assy off level with the trailer. This will allow water to drain out if necessary.

I did utilize the six inch stuff - very expensive !

Uncle Rog

I used the same fix for the prowler prior to the BH, with the new rig I took some very heavy visqueen and cut a piece to fit loosely in the handle bay for the tank dump. I can slide about 30' of hose and several fittings in there easily. The compartment has lots of air flow for drying and drainage and being on the road side we have never had any odors.....