San-T-Flush

co4me

Hi All,

Have a 2005 Golden Gate. Up till now the San-T-Flush worked great but all of a sudden it won't allow any water into the line. Found the vaccum breaker and control valve (behind the panelling on the side of the entry way closet). Took them apart and they seem to be working. Can get water from the outside San-T-Flush outlet to the vaccum breaker but not through the line from the control valve to the black tank. Tried blowing air down the line with the black tank drain valve open but won't go through. Tried filling up the black tank with water and let it set awhile but still doesn't work.

The line running to the black tank isn't easy to access and I will have to remove the underbelly which I'd rather not do. Can the jet heads become clogged? Can they be easily replaced?

Anyone else had this problem and any ideas on a fix?

Thanks,

Bill

The RV-Ramblers

BigHorn Owners
I think we had the same problem last time we were camping. I attempted to put water into the Santi-flush and it wonldn't go in. I haven't have time to troubleshoot it yet.

co4me

Black Tank Flush

Hi All,

I posted a thread a few weeks ago about problems with my black tank flush system (San-T-Flush). I have tested the vaccum breaker and check valve and they seem to work fine. Hooked an outside hose up directly to the line that leads out of the check valve to the black tank. Nothing - no water will go through. Means there must be something blocking the water line or more than likely the jet valve inside the tank is plugged. Tried using black tank cleaner with water in the tank and driving a couple hunderd miles - still doesn't work.

Has anyone had experience with a plugged flush line? Can the jet valves be cleaned or replaced? Not sure I want to remove the underbelly if this can't be fixed.

Thanks,

Bill

co4me

Just wanted to report that I got the San-T-Flush line fixed at the dealer. They were able to open up just a portion of the flexible underbelly neat the black tank flush and found the line clogged with what looked like sawdust before it enters the black tank. Works good now. I also installed a garden hose filter at the water inlet in the UDC to keep out any future material that could clog the line.

Bill