Blue LED lights

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Anyone found a good use for these lights? They do light up the campsite across the way!

Jellystone

Tom, welcome to the Heartland family. I believe they call those "running lights" but not to use while traveling. The 2 purposes I can see would be #1 extra light for hitching/unhitching after dark OR #2 looking cool in the campgroung with your blue LED's. Enjoy your camper and have fun!!!

mdavis

I use mine as a welcome light. We have had several people come buy and strike up conversation just because of the "cool" blue lights.

loafer

Saw a rig at Nashville rally that had blue led,s up along the top of the front cap of the rig (it might have been a Cyclone). Anyway looked cool at nite
My .02 cents
Bill

I just took delivery of my 32RL. During walk thru dealer said they were "Docking Lights" and provided a reference when docking in low light levels. Haven't tried using them so have no idea if this thought has any merit but another opinion.

peanutman

I use them for hookup and to mark my unit so i can find it at night in the park. They are cool looking as well!

robnmo

We've found absolutely endless use for them. Finding our RV in the campground, staring at from across the road, annoying the neighbors, looking in the bed of the truck at night, all generally associated after consumption of adult beverages ;) (just kidding)

We've actually found no purpose for them, but have turned them on at times as long as no one is across the road from us, they're just neat looking.