any other north trails in arizona?

kellermm

we bought a 21fbs and haven't seen any others in the valley, just curious if anyone else in the heat owns one and if you have experienced any issues.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Well, not Arizona heat, but we live in Texas and it get's pretty hot here too. We spent a week not far from Pecos, Texas and the temps hit 115 degrees.
We had no problems with the trailer and our 2011 21fbs came with the 15k btu air conditioner and it had no problem keeping the trailer nice and cold.
We did have a blowout on the tow vehicle, but that's a whole other story. We've gone on 4 trips so far this summer with a trip planned to go to Glacier National Park after labor day.
Enjoy your trailer, we sure like ours.

Not the heat just the cold, we live in Flagstaff and purchased our 24RL fifth wheel from Galpin RV in Dewey. 75% of our rv'ing is dry camping in the Northern Arizona forests though we do make a winter trip to Mexico every year (and plan to do so this year as well). The flippin Touch Audio receiver has been our only problem so far. First NOAA weather warnings came on while the unit was parked in my driveway, now the remote doesn't work, it plays the audio but no video on DVD's but I have found some solutions elsewhere in this forum.

Last edited:

USAF6999

2011 26 RKS stored in vicinity of Sun City West. One trip so far - Pine Grove Forest Service Campground Southeast of Flagstaff. Nice campground and TT worked fine.

One thing we have to work on is A/C flow to the bedroom. A/C seems to provide sufficient cooling to main open area of the trailer and some air flow to the bathroom but there is zero cool air coming out of the ducts in the bedroom. Either I'm doing something wrong (always a possibility) or the ducts aren't working properly.

Trailer goes in to Orangewood RV for minor warranty work next month (wall panel popped out, exterior caulking needs to be redone in places, etc).