Can we add a Camping with Babies/toddlers sub-section to the forum?

2010augusta

Since the forum has a subsection for traveling with pets, can there be on for traveling with babies and toddlers? I know there are several families with young children and probably many more. I am a member of a another RVing forum, with a parenting on the go section, but it is not nearly as active as the Heartland forum, and we are looking for more advice and ideas to help with the coming addition to our family.

Thanks

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Good idea, we don't have little ones but sometimes travel with grandchildren.
Let me give you a start; always carry healthy snacks, juice in a box or water, and plenty of wipes! oh and more wipes!
Car games for children that don't have little pieces, picture books or LOTS of DVD's! (Headphones)
Make plans to stop a little more often for bathroom breaks and stretching from riding.

jbeletti

Great idea. I sent an email to Alan with my thoughts on what this sub-forum may look like. I have asked Alan to collaborate with me on this. As he is a new parent-to-be, we may ask a couple of others to help design this new section.

Thanks,

Jim

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
you got questions? I got answers. Got 20 years of traveling with a kid in an RV,,,from bathing a13 month old..to trying to kill them when they are 15.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Super!! I know a lot of moms, dads and grands who would enjoy this addition. This is what makes this forum wo wonderful and everyone always has great ideas how to tweak it.

RoadJunkie

I know my little grand daughter (3yr) is scared to death of the shower in our RV. I think I lost 20db of hearing while she screamed through the process. For some reason she's afraid of things that come from the sky. Maybe I gotta carry a little tub?