Thank you Heartland and Lippert

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
We are in Alaska for the summer and in our travels the bedroom slide and door slide were slipping out about an inch when we traveled. Matt Cameron (Heartland) put us in touch with Lippert and after calls to solve the problem we needed to order a part plus we were only going to be at the RV Park just for another 4 days. Well to make a short story the part came, installed and we were off.

Hats off to Matt, and all the men we talked to at Lippert. They were very helpful and got us on the road again. We appreciate the service that they gave to us.

We are off to Denali today.

Jim, please pass this on to Matt and Lippert. Great service and great customer care.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Re: Heartland and Lippert

Well don't keep us in suspense. What was the problem and how did you get it fixed?

BC

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Re: Heartland and Lippert

Matt did an outstanding job for us on our Dometic refrigerator. The main circuit board went out (for the second time) and after it was diagnosed by the warranty technician, he was told that the part was on back order. When I called Matt for help, he went out and took a board off a brand new refrigerator and sent it to me. Lo and behold, Dometic has changed the board, so he sent me the wrong board. When he found this out, he called Dometic on my behalf and as soon as the board came in to them, they overnighted it to me so we didn't have to postpone our grandson's vacation that they've waited all summer for.

Thank you Heartland and Matt Cameron in particular.