You might be an RVer if...

DW_Gray

I guess we all have heard of Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a Redneck if" jokes. So I will start one here because it happened to me today. Please add your own whether it happened to you or not. I did find this was done on another RV forum. So come on Heartlanders, let's see how many we can come up with.

You might be an RVer...

if you try to flush the toilet with your foot on a standard home toilet.

Also provide answers to these:

You might be a full time RVer if...

You know you're a rally-holic when...

I intend to publish a book and donate the profits to Heartland Owners Club or do something benefiting Heartland owners.

I'll need at least 300 for a book.

Last edited:

wannabfree

You might be an RVer if...

You might be an RVer if you enjoy getting to, your destination, as much as your arrival.

4ever

You might be an RVer if you think 300 square feet of living space is really living!

Ted

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
You might be an RVer if, when taking a shower in a residential shower, you look for the shut-off switch...been there, done that...:eek:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You might be an RV'er if...........

You reach for the knobs when closing the shades at home.

Peace
Dave

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
You might be an RVer if you try to find the knob to light the burner on the electric range at home.

wannabfree

...You might be an RVer if you find yourself spending an inordinate amount of time discussing the merits of different toilet papers.

jmgratz

You might be an RVer if your favorite shopping stores are Wal-Mart and Camping World.

truknutt

Committed Member
...if it doesn't bother you to discuss the merits of good holding tank maintenance while eating breakfast!!

2010augusta

you think it is completely normal to drive a F-450(or any dually) to the store to pick--up a few groceries.

jmgratz

Hey Jim B maybe you could gather all of these tidbits up, put them in a book, publish it and use any profits for the Heartland Owners Club. I like this thread.

DW_Gray

Hey Jim B maybe you could gather all of these tidbits up, put them in a book, publish it and use any profits for the Heartland Owners Club. I like this thread.

Hey wait a minute, I started this thread and I'll do the book and donate the profits to Heartland Owners Club or something benefiting Heartland owners.

Your posts are great, keep them coming. I'll need at least 300 for a book.

DW_Gray

Jim B. If possible, please make this thread private so that only registered forum members can view and write to this thread.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
You might be an RVer if, You hang a ladder, on yer ladder.

By the way, I've looked for the pedal flusher a few times as well. Actually, most of the above a few times. ;-)