NO 12v power from battery to invertor on 2007 3200ES

340cuda

We were boondocking in Cades Cove this past week. I have 2 6v golf cart batteries and 1 12v deep cycle for power. When dc power started getting low plugged into Honda EU2000i and recharged. All was well until Saturday when we lost 12v power to lights, fans, demand pump.... Slides and landing jacks all still working. I did not have a meter to check voltage, (this will never happen again), so we came home. This PM I checked I have 12v on the buse bar behind the batteries but nothing on the wires at the inverter. Is there a disconnect or fuse between? Thanks in advance!!
BTW this was our 1st trip with this rig.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Those buse bars are circuit breakers. Remove the red covers and check again. You do not say what year your coach is. Some of the older ones you had to reset manually. The newer ones should reset automatically. Maybe just a loose nut on side of the circuit breaker.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
You said the inverter, did you mean converter. The converter has 120 volts in and 12 volts out. An inverter has 12 volts in and 120 volts out. The converter charges the battery and if it is not working the battery will run down. There are 3 30amp fuses on the converter. Check them if that is what you have.