Need H/W exterior door replacement for a 07 3400RL

caokgafamily

How's everybody doing? Long time no post. We are to busy living, camping and working. We spent the weekend at "lake Blackshere" Veterans Ga State park. On the way home my exterior hot water heater door flew off on I75. I need to order a new one, any ideas? We saw a Heartland Greystone? I should have tried to talk to the owner. We bought a pontoon boat so most of our trips have been to lakes that are close. Our 07 3400RL is hanging in there pretty good! I would love to get a new one! I would then need a new truck etc. I can retire maybe in 15 yrs we plan on full timing etc...

You can spend alot of $ on boats!!! We have a great time in the Bighorn camping on the water with a boat.

Take care...
Steve

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey Steve, Welcome back. I remember reading on the forum a while ago that a boat is nothing more than a hole in the water you throw money in.:D I hope you are able to find a door without too much difficulty.
2007 must have been a good year, our 3400 is doing pretty good too. Take Care!

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Any local RV supply should have one. Be warned tho, that you have to buy the frame AND the door. I think about $60? We have since put on a clip that will keep it from coming off even if the plastic tab gets turned.