Circuit Breaker Loads

Willym

In the battery compartment this is a busbar and a number of circuit breakers. I assume that one of them is for the hydraulic pump, and one perhaps for the fuse panel feed. What are the others for?
A battery isolator switch is also in this compartment, but it only seems to isolate power for the leveling system. Is this correct? If so, perhaps the area containing the leveling control panel would be a better location.

branson4020

Icantre Member
Depending on model and equipment, in no particular order:

1. Landing Gear
2. Electric rear jacks
3. Hydraulic pump motor
4. Electric awning
5. Electric slide out motor
6. DC fuse panel in coach

All of these SHOULD be auto-reset breakers except #6 - which should be a 50A manual reset breaker.

lwmcguir

1. Landing Gear
2. Electric rear jacks
3. Hydraulic pump motor
4. Electric awning

All of these SHOULD be auto-reset breakers except #6 - which should be a 50A manual reset breaker.

Great INFO! Thanks

Willym

1. Landing Gear
2. Electric rear jacks
3. Hydraulic pump motor
4. Electric awning

Thanks. This helps. As I have hydraulic legs and slides and the power awning has a fuse in the panel, I can now account for perhaps 3 loads - hydraulic pump, rear stabilizers, DC fuse panel. One could be the battery feed possibly.

Perhaps the factory will advise here.

K

karykatz

I will put a pdf file out there for the Landmark/ bighorn Buss Bar. I hope this helps.

Thanks to everyone for all your input.