Great Lippert experience

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I had ordered a Trail Air Tri Glide from Lippert and received it yesterday. After installing the upper box I realized the brass bushings and a few other parts needed to install the lower jaw were not shipped with the rest of the items.

I contacted Casey at Lippert around 3PM on Monday to let him know that I was short some parts. He apologized and said he would overnight them to me.

Well, at 7:45AM on Tuesday UPS delivered the parts to my front door. HOLY COW. What fantastic service. Had the rest of the Pin Box installed in a few minutes after that and we are back in business.

Thank you Casey for the good service.

PUG

Pug
Yah, UPS does give pretty good service. Sounds like Lippert tryed. To bad their products aren't as good as this service guy....

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Glad you had a good experience with Lippert Larry. Sure somebody messed up,the parts got lost, something happened and you didn't get all your parts in with the hitch, but things like that do happen. At least Lippert stepped up to the plate for you and got you your parts quickly. I can imagine that getting those parts to you that quickly was very expensive. IMHO

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Glad you had a good experience with Lippert Larry. Sure somebody messed up,the parts got lost, something happened and you didn't get all your parts in with the hitch, but things like that do happen. At least Lippert stepped up to the plate for you and got you your parts quickly. I can imagine that getting those parts to you that quickly was very expensive. IMHO

That was my point Terry. Thanks for picking up on it. Problems and goof ups happen everyday. It is how people handle them that makes a difference.

In this case I was pleasantly surprised.

PSF513

I have to agree with Larry in that, for the most part, their people really try hard.. My Lippert experience(s) have been at both ends of the scale but the constant has been the people. Oh yeah, and I really love the TriGlide

beasleyrl

I have to agree. We had Equa-Flex installed on our way to Nashville in July. While at the Lippert facility in Goshen, I explained to Jerry - the tech working on my rig - that we had all of the springs replaced by our dealer in December as a warranty replacement from Lippert (keep in mind our rig is now 2.5 years old and out of warranty). I asked him to simply check while they were doing the install and told him I was happy to pay for that extra service.

Not only did he check, he replaced all of the original U bolts with larger ones and some of the other supporting hardware. He even drilled new holes in the supports to raise the rig up about 3/4 of an inch because he noticed the u-bolts had been hitting the frame. In addition, he found 2 springs that had "stretched" from their original form and replaced them. When I asked how much I owed them, he said "no charge". And if that wasn't enough, I even offered him a nice tip for the service he had provided. He said - thanks again, but "Lippert takes good care of us and we really want to take good care of our Heartland customers". I'm not sure if this is the normal service, but when I need service again, this is certainly the type of person that I want working on my rig. If I knew I could get him to do the work, it would be worth the 1200 mile round trip to have him do it.

I know I've seen plenty of complaints about Lippert, but people like this, what more can you ask? They (or he) certainly stood behind their product with excellent customer service!