331QBDS Living Entertainment Center power source

ohman_stm

Hello all,
Purchased a 26" tv for the living area, go to put it in the Entertainment Center and realize the power outlet is in the cabinet above, requiring me to drill a hole in the bottom of it to run the cord up. I realize this is not "heavy lifting", but it floors me this wasn't accommodated in the same fashion as the cords from the radio/dvd player which are in the cabinet below. For that, they drilled a hole and put in a nice little plastic grommet to give it a more "finished" look.

Am I missing something?:confused:

Thanks,
Tom

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Tom, if I understand what you are saying. There is a hole with a grommet where the TV will set?? Or not?? Is there a 110V plug for the DVD and such under the TV shelf?? I would get a surge strip and plug every electronic piece you have in it.

ohman_stm

Morning Bob, almost....in my entertainment center, the space for the TV has no power outlet for the TV. The closest one that I can see is in the cabinet above, but there is no access point for me to run the TV's power cable to it, other than me drilling a hole in the bottom of the cabinet base directly above. It's not a killer, just wasn't sure if I was being ignorant and was totally missing the obvious. I went ahead and drilled a small hole to run the cord up...