I need a one nighter CG in MD!!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We are looking for a campground along rt. 50 somewhere around the Easton Md., Cambridge Md., Salisbury Md. area. We are headed to OceanCity and we're looking for a campground for a one night stand on our way there.

Thanks for the help.
Jamie

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Re: I need a one nighter!!

I looked up some and all I could find are these. You might look them up in RV Park Reviews.

Campgrounds.jpg

Not a lot of campgrounds in some of the states along the east coast.

BC

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Re: I need a one nighter!!

Yes very cool and silly lead into... Let us know where you stay and what you think. Being an short term East Coast Girl, Good campsites are always of interest.
CRABS??? I want Crabs

cjhicks

We are looking for a campground along rt. 50 somewhere around the Easton Md., Cambridge Md., Salisbury Md. area. We are headed to OceanCity and we're looking for a campground for a one night stand on our way there.

Thanks for the help.
Jamie
Jamie, there is a Wall-mart in Cambridge on the right hand side of Rt.50 and you only have little over an hours drive from there to OC. Also a Wall mart in Salisbury on Rt 13 North Bound. Thats about your only choices as there are no campgrounds until you get to OC area.

jmaguire

If you make it to Salisbury you are 20 minutes from Ocean City. You can try Roaring Point campground, Tuckahoe state park, Fort Whaley. I live in Salisbury, so let me know if you need anything. John

Last edited: