3200ES has arrived

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
My Bride and I took delivery of our new Sundance 3200 on Halloween.
We are both so excited about the trailer that it is hard to be an objective at this point. We LOVE it.

jpmorgan37

Congrations on the new coach. We hope you have many years of enjoyment and many miles of safe travels.

John & Sue

jbeletti

Hey Randy - congrats on bringing home your new baby - what a Halloween treat!

Looks like a decent weekend (58/59) coming up in Atlanta. Maybe you guys can spend the weekend in it and work all the systems. Feel free to come back to the forum and post about your experiences and any questions you have about your unit that you feel other owners may be able to help you out with.

And, it's a lovely 2 day drive from Atlanta to Goshen, Indiana. Consider joining what is so far, 37 other Heartland trailers for our 2nd annual International Heartland Owners Rally next June. Plus, we need someone to represent Sundance at the rally. No Sundancers registered as of yet.

Best of luck and have fun!

Jim

RickNB

Congrats Randy on your new Sundance hope you enjoy it as we do ours. We are actualy looking at trading our 2800RLS to a 3200ES in the spring.

Have Fun
RickNone

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Thanks

I certainly appreciate all of the congraulations from Bill, JP, Jim and Rick.
My bride and I are still excited about our new trailer. Jim we are trying to work a schedule that will allow us to be in Elkhart at the Rally.