Pre wire for power vent?

flyfishing48

I have read all of the post about units being prewired for powered vents. I have seen reference to various colored wires. For my unit it appears that the prewire got dropped.:confused:
When we ordered our 2009 2900 MK we had the fan-tastic vent installed in the bedroom. Now we want one in the kitchen are where the crank out vent is. (the one DW can't reach) . I have dropped the liner out and found what appears to be a wire for a thermostat. I don't need it because I bought the model with the remote. I have dropped everything that has a cover in the ceiling including the ceiling fan. I have seen reference to a yellow wire for the fan prewire. Indeed the bedroom fan appears to use this color wire according to the wire terminated at the fuse buss. None to be found in the main ceiling area. I have a red/white (ceiling 12v lights from switch), a loop of purple/white wires (no end, just a loop) that is going to the under cabinet lights in the rear of the coach.
Unless someone tells me something different I will be splicing into this wire tomorrow. There are no switches for it. The lights are turned on by their own switch at the light only. So the line should be hot all of the time, plus the wire seems to be a larger gauge that the re/white wires.
I have learned a lot more about my units wiring than I had planed on when I started this venture.