Sandalwood Decor on Sofa - Looking for feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Hey Sundancers,

We are considering a new decor for Sundance. If approved, we will call it Sandalwood. Please take a look at the attached image. We'd like to know if we are on the right track so feel free tell us what you think.

Thanks,

Jim

Attachments

• Pic 160.jpg
    Pic 160.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 120

Netem

Jim, I had Sharon look at it and she says the back looks like camo. Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear but I don't like it either.

GarthJ

I do not like that look. Maybe it would look better with the fabric on the sides and bottom and the cushons in the pleather. The pattern is very busy so I don't think so. But then again when has a trailer ever had a great looking decor

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I like it better than the mystic blue we have. But then that scheme is mostly green anyway (don't know where they got the "blue" in the name).

jbeletti

Great feedback everyone. Thanks for your openness - just what we needed to hear. Keep it coming.

Does anyone actually like it? Need to know that too :)

Jim

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Ok, I'll be the odd one out. I kind of like it. I'd have to see the companion fabrics before giving it a final blessing, but I can see a lot more decorating possibilities to coordinate with a smaller square pattern like that. Looks modern and clean to me. Take my opinion with a grain of salt, because I was an Art major with a side in decorating...LOL

archbarb

Hooray! Someone else likes it, too! I think it could easily POP with the right accessories...the colors are neutral enough to blend into any overall decor...the pattern is contemporary and yet would look great with most any scheme. I think the kicker will be the border trim and window coverings...I'd like to see the companions to this fabric. Actually, Id love to have it in our BC...I'm a mid century nut and think it would look perfect set against my "eye candy" red accents! BTW most folks agree that I'm a little "off" when it comes to decorating so I can only represent myself.
Barb

LongIslandTodd

2003 Chevy 2500HD Duramax
I like it. I think its pretty nice. But at the end you and the misses are the ones who have to like it. Thats just the opnion of a truck driver.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
It is more contemporary than I personally prefer, but I could see it in a toy hauler or with more modern decor. Is the Sundance the only line you are thinking of putting this fabric in?

Last edited:

Wharton

I am not thrilled with it. I would prefer a smaller print and the entire sofa covered in it rather than just the back.

JJnLilly

Our Greystone has a similar pattern in only the seat back. In the grand scheme of things it works out, but hope the unit is not made by Seat Tech. If it is certainly hope they do something about how the air mattress is supported at the 'head' of the bed.

kkamshop

I would prefer the sofa in a solid color so that I could add my own pillows or accessories for that "pop" of color. JMO

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I like the solid color but not the mix on the back. So I guess I half like it!
If the sofa were cloth it also would be better. not a big pleather person!

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
It is easy to see that finding one couch that fits all is a difficult task. I agree with kahty. I like it but Duane wouldnt. I do like Sams' idea of a solid color so that the ladies can add that "Pop of color" maybe the pillows in that print that is on the couch. IHMO, I would like any comfortable couch (for smaller people too) which could easliy be recovered. If I had to do my furniture all over that is what I would lean towards. A well constructed couch-good bones as they say that stands up to the test of time with the option of recovering as decors change.
Good luck on finding one that fits so many different people.

tcbrady

thanks to all for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated and really does help us make decisions here at the factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.