Rock Tamers

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but what are your thoughts on these mud guards...
rocktamer_black.jpg

I like the fact that they can be taken off when I am not towing and they are adjustable when I change tow vehicles.

Thanks for the help.
Jamie

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Hey Mike, Duane just picked up a pair. I would expect to answer when he see this.. I thought it was just dressing..

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If I ever drive to Alaska we will have them. RV transporters are required to have them by some companies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I bought mine about ten years ago when I tried delivering RV's. It was required by the company I worked for and seemed to be a lot of money for a job I only had for a few months. I have gotten some use out of them since then but don't use them all the time.

porthole

Retired
Got mine from a fellow rally participant at Nashville. Don't know how effective they are yet as the front of the trailer was already covered in bugs, dirt, diesel soot etc. But the price was right - $25

FYI, the set I got was being sold because the truck (GM) was a newer model with that "hot" exhaust issue, and it was directly affecting the mud flap, to the point of damaging it from the heat. Not an issue on our 2006 GMC.