Bedroom TV mount

jambo.303

We have a 2011 Cyclone 3812 and want to mount a TV in the bedroom. We see all the hookups on the ceiling but don't know where a hard point is for mounting the TV holding bracket.

Can you please provide information where to mount the TV and how and where we can find the propper support in the wall.

Thanks!

gpshemi

There's an aluminum header that seems to be located all along the wall there. Sounds great, but it's not very thick, so IMO there's a problem with mounting anything of any size up there. Whatever screws you'd use will pull out of the aluminum. See my "3612 Shake Down to Gatlinburg, Tn" post on my 3612. It's seen 2-3000 miles this summer and is holding up well. I think you should be able to scale it and come up with the mounting points well enough.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...-Gatlinburg-Tn?p=118551&highlight=#post118551

Mike Aplin

Thank you for your question regarding the TV mount on your 3812. I still want you to check with our customer service at (877-262-8032) however I believe that the measurement is 21" down from the ceiling and 21" over from the bathroom wall. Thanks, Mike