surround sound

pitch black

i have these little speakers on the ceiling in living room, how can i use them to work when i play tv, i have the Jensen cd/dvd player that came with unit, thanks

olcoon

On the one in our Elk Ridge, you have to hit the "Aux" button. There are 3 settings...Aux 1, Aux 2, and Aux 3, ours needs to be on Aux 1. Every time you hit the Aux button it changes to the different settings.

jimtoo

On the one in our Elk Ridge, you have to hit the "Aux" button. There are 3 settings...Aux 1, Aux 2, and Aux 3, ours needs to be on Aux 1. Every time you hit the Aux button it changes to the different settings.

I think you will need to run audio cables from TV "audio out" to the DVD, surround sound unit "aux audio in" also. Then keep volume down on TV and use which ever source as Aux 1 or 2 that the sounds comes in on.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I think you will need to run audio cables from TV "audio out" to the DVD, surround sound unit "aux audio in" also. Then keep volume down on TV and use which ever source as Aux 1 or 2 that the sounds comes in on.
That is exactly how I did it Jim. I turn the volume on the DVD player up to 30 and the TV around 10.

kseagle

On our Jensen (2011 BC3250T) there are two additional aux inputs at the rear of the unit. You have to take the unit out and use the appropriate patch cables--I believe that they were RCA jacks--to connect the TV to the Stereo. I used the 2nd aux input for the satellite radio leaving the external (mini-jack) for an MP3 player or ???. I cut a 2" hole & used a "cable grommet" between the accessory shelf and the area behind the Jensen and routed all cables through there and up to the TV. Note that (at least on our 3250) the stereo is not a surround sound--it lacks the 5th center speaker & woofer.