Works over time to ride

JIMnMICK

Fulltimming Workampers
What a great summer it has been working here at Little River Village Campground in townsend tenn. Mickey and i will be leaving here the 9th going down to Blairsville Ga.To see some friends for a couple of days. Then we meet up with some friends Sunday and head down to Savannah Ga. till Friday . Then we head back across the state to Athens AL. To a new rv park On hwy 31 just off I-65 there we will be spending thanksgiving with our son and his family. then on the 26th we will leaving going south back to Plant City Fl. for the winter.We will be going back to the Smokies in April for another season at LRVC. If anyone sees the RED Dodge Dually with Big horn in tow stop in and say Hi we would like to meet ya.

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Heading south....

Looking at your plans we may cross paths this coming week. We'll be leaving Northern Michigan this morning and heading to Charlotte/Eaton Rapids MI to visit and do an overnight. Then Sunday we head to Louisville KY for 2-3 days. If the weather and roads in the Cumberland Gap Area are good then, we'll be heading to Treadway TN for maybe two days. Following that we'll head down from Knoxville TN on I-75 to Zephyrhills FL where we'll winter at Baker Acres RV Ranch. If the weather isn't good at Cumberland Gap when we plan to leave Louisville, we'll head for Florida via I-65 from Louisville instead of taking I-75.

Have a good and safe trip....maybe see you this winter at the Strawberry Festival in Plant City.

Tom & Sharol

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Jimmy and Mickie - we will be spending most of the winter months at the same park we were in at Lakeland last year. Hope to see the two of you again.